Senior Citizen Registration
CT Residents who are 62 years of age or older may be eligible for a tuition waiver provided there is space available in the course on the first day of classes. Registration Forms will be accepted by senior citizens and held. We will process the registrations in the order in which they are received a few days before the semester begins.
- Tuition, College Service Fees, Student Activity Fees and Application Fees are waived. Lab Fees and Studio Fees will not be waived and must be paid at the time of registration.
- To be assured a seat in the class, senior citizens have the option of registering and paying in full during the normal registration period.
- Classes can be taken for a grade or as an audit.
- Below are links to forms that will be helpful to you if you decide to register for a class:
- Spring 2024 – forms will be uploaded soon.
- If you have any questions, you can call the Registrar’s Office at 860-738-6314 or 860-738-6417.