How to request and Official Transcript
Electronic and paper transcripts are both available through Parchment.
Current and Recent CT State students (Enrolled Fall 2023 semester or later)
Former Students (Enrolled PRIOR to Fall 2023)
All official transcript requests go through Parchment under the school CT State Community College. Northwestern Connecticut Community College has recently merged with all the Connecticut Community Colleges to form CT State Community College. You will be able to request your Northwestern Official Transcript by following the steps below through CT State – Northwestern.
- Create a parchment account with CT State/ Login
- Go to the “Parchment Dashboard.”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click “Add another school or organization you attended.”
- Search for “CT State” and ADD the one listed below.
- CT State Community College, New Britain, CT, US
- Fill in any information if prompted and Select the CT Community College you attended.
- Select Destination and Documents.
- Fill in the order details.
- Provide consent and review your order.
- The next time you request an official transcript from Northwestern you won’t need to do step 3. You should have CT State Northwestern Saved on your dashboard for future orders.
If you are not able to make the request online, please send us a paper request form.
Forms – CT State