Northwestern Connecticut Community College makes every effort to make payments and account maintenance as pain-free as possible. In fact, there are several ways to make your tuition payments.
Resources for paying for college
- Contact Financial Aid Office to see if you qualify for FAFSA or AACTUS!
- Set up a Online Payment/Installment Payment Plan
- Meet with your Guided Pathways Advisor to see if you may qualify for other sources of funding.
For up-to-date tuition rates, click here.
How To Make a Payment
- In-person, Cashier’s Office – Room 302, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- By mail, Cashier’s Office, Northwestern Connecticut Community College, 4 Park Place, Winsted, CT 06098
- Online, Login into your student account and pay with a credit card at myCommNet.
- By phone, Call the Cashier’s Office, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Danielle Whitaker, 860.738.6415
Please read the Student Enrollment Agreement here.
Other Important Payment Information
The total tuition applicable to the courses for which the student is registered is payable in one installment and is due by the established tuition due date unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved. Failure to have made all applicable payments by the established tuition due date may result in the withdrawal of the student’s registration unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved.
Students who have a financial aid award are not required to make a payment at the point of registration. All tuition and fees will be applied to their financial aid award. If charges exceed the award for a semester, the student will be billed the balance due.
All registrations which occur after the established tuition due date must be accompanied by full payment of all tuition and fees applicable to the courses for which the student registers unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved.
Students who have an unpaid balance due to the College will be prohibited from registering until the prior financial obligation is resolved.