Fall 2023 Appointments Times
|Monday||9:30am – 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am – 2:30pm, 3:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am – 10:30am, 11:30am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||9:30am – 10:30am, 11:30am – 1:30pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Fri, Sat, Sun||Closed|
Founder’s Annex (FX) rooms 317 (pantry) & 319 (office)
Please be sure to read the information below carefully.
- If you need help, please fill out a form below.
- If this is your FIRST appointment in THIS semester, you will be required to fill out some personal information. All information entered in this form will be kept 100% confidential. Due to our relationship with the CT Food Bank, we are required to collect this information once a semester.
- You will then be asked to choose an appointment day and time. We do NOT take same day appointments and we do not honor appointments made after 3pm the day before a requested appointment.
- You will pick up your supplies at Food for Thought in the Founders Hall Annex in Room #319. Besides supplies, you will also receive a $20.00 gift card from Stop and Shop.
Prof. Wiggins & Prof. Bryda
Need more help?
- Northwestern Student Emergency Fund https://nwcc.edu/nsef/
- Student Life Resources https://nwcc.edu/services/student-life-resources/
- Timely Care Telehealth for Students https://nwcc.edu/health-safety/timelycare/
- Kids Kloset – contact Prof Smith-Michnowicz email@example.com
- Do you need to visit the pantry more than once a week? Please contact Prof Wiggins firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof Bryda email@example.com for assistance with this request.