Scholarships for Continuing and Graduating Students
- Applicants must be a matriculated student at NCCC (enrolled in an associate degree program).
- Applicants must have completed at least six (6) credits in college-level courses (100-level or above).
- Full-time student scholarship recipients must enroll for at least twelve (12) credits.
- Part-time student scholarship recipients must enroll for at least six (6) credits.
- Complete the Continuing or Graduating Student Scholarship online Application (including essay) by Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Continuing Student Scholarship Application
- Graduating Student Scholarship Application
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 15, 2017 (applicants must file the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] to be considered for any scholarship that requires demonstrated financial need; detailed instructions for completing the FAFSA are contained in the Financial Aid section of the College’s webpage.)
- Must be a matriculated student at NCCC (enrolled in an associate degree program).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a NCCC faculty or staff member.
All scholarship applications and requested documents (essay and letter of recommendation) must be submitted by March 31, 2017 to:
NCCC Scholarship Committee
Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Park Place East
Winsted, CT 06098
Essays may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your name and student ID on the essay.)
Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be reviewed by the NCCC Scholarship Committee.