Northwest Community College

University of Montana

The University of Montana campus in Missoula is situated by the Clark Fork River, near Mount Sentinel in the western part of the state. Students at the University of Montana can choose from numerous academic programs, including graduate degrees in the Phyllis J. Washington College of Education and Human Sciences, and in the schools of business and law. University of Montana students can also earn course credit by interning with the school's Program in Ecological Agriculture and Society (PEAS).the internship, students work on the university's 10-acre farm, which produces crops for emergency food shelters. The university, which is often abbreviated to UM, also offers many academic programs and student organizations that focus on American Indian culture.


Transfer Information: Start Here!


NCCC - UMONTANA Transfer Course Equivalents


UMONTANA General Education Requirements


To schedule a meeting with the NCCC transfer advisor, or for any other transfer-related information, please call The Center for Student Development at 860. 738. 6420.


Back to Transfer Out Advising